Menu
RongHe Electronic Co.,LTD logo

RongHe Electronic Co.,LTD

Lightning/Micro to LED Intelligence Cable/USB cable/data cable/charging cable

Payment
T/T 30% Earnest money first when order,and Pay the remaining 70% before shipment
Delivery
30
Origin
China
Minimum Order
5000
Packing
poly bag
Inspection
N/A
Samples
Free
Sample Price
US $1.42

Contact Information

Company Name
RongHe Electronic Co.,LTD

Contact Person
Rita Huang

Address
No.11, Xinxing Road, Hengtang Village, Tangxia Town,

City/Area
Dongguan

State/Province
Guangdong

Zip/Postal Code
523710

Country/Region
China

Telephone
86-0769-88035603

Website on ecplaza.net

Skype QQ

Contact Now

Contact Now